If you had a technical error, please give as much information as possible including what device you are using, operating system, type of screen, response from the website, etc. While we try to have our websites up and running at all times, we cannot honestly state that we will offer 100% availability. Scheduled maintenance occur from time to time and network errors are usually out of our control.
Media Content Concerns
If your comment concern a particular website, article, or other media content, we appreciate if you add the title or link. You can also add a comment directly on the website in question.
Improvements and Suggestions
All other ideas, comments, and suggestions are of course always welcome.
Answers from Us
Questions requiring an answer will usually be answered within 12 hours. We strive to always respond within 48 hours.
Advertising and Other Offerings
We do NOT accept offers about advertising on our sites.
Your Email Address
Just so you know: We never use your email address for any other purposes than answering your question. We do not keep the address, and we do not spam.
Intellectual Property Information
The copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on our websites are owned by us or other suppliers and must not be reproduced without prior written consent. To file a copyright infringement notification with us, you will need to send a written communication that includes substantially the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site or location are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site or location.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material. Providing URLs in the body of an email, where practical, is the best way to help us locate content quickly.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit Xzelenz Media to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.